Thursday, February 4, 2010

i hate you

good morning 2010. well, it's not really morning anymore, almost noon, but oh well. for the past 2 months i've been coming onto this site, writing a few lines, and then deciding not to post. still haven't really decided why i was doing that... who knows, this might not make it up. excuse me stoner rambledable haha. oh, and i just came up with a decent excuse for not posting... just noticed my music playlist had no music on it... who wants to post without music??!
This year has already been much more creative than last year... I think I'm finally finding a healthy balance between freaking out about everything, and between spending time in creative fantasy fun land haha. Throughout february i developed a crazy fascination with really violent movie... i watched everything from a clockwork orange, to requiem for a dream, to kids, and hostel. it's crazy how people use violence to express so many different things. for this month i'm def all violenced out!!
Lol, i just felt the sudden urge to log out of here and turn my laptop off... must resist!!
I love love love bicycle race by queen... i need to make a point to get to know that band better... I love freddie mercury and have seen 'break free' a million times, youtube time to watch some interviews. i always wished i had the balls to express myself in a really extreme way like a leotard and drag, but... yea, lots of effort, plus then you gotta act the part n be all crazy argh... yucky pooh. i can only embrace my feminine side in small doses. plus, feeling masculine turns me on ;-) <2> later... oh boy the distractions... that Sean Fain is really funny!! Argh, need to shower and make my way to the bank and pay rent. Better be off.
Here we go... oh boy, can't believe i'm about to post this shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment